Monday, March 13, 2006

So today..

Nic got kissed (on the cheek, sadly, hurr hurr) by a hot Brazillian footballer!

This group of 7 Brazillian footballers and one local Malay footballer checked into the hotel yesterday. Just my luck eh, not to work on Sunday. haha.

Anyway, today Prem (security guy) and I were checking them out the whole morning, deciding that they were all collectively hot. Very. Very. Hot.
Then around 11:15am they started checking out of the hotel, and Nic was sad! hahahaha.
(you think I'm bad, Prem has been observing them since yesterday. I guess he wants to be as hot as them. HAHA. And I spent a good half hour discussing hot guys with him. muahaha)

I was showing a couple where the Chatterbox was, and walking back I had to cross the lobby, and when I was walking across the lobby the footballers were grouped together. They were taking photos, but I didn't know.
So I just continuted walking along the edge of the lobby, heading back to the main doors, when the Malay footballer, who was holding a camera, motioned me over.

And me being the doofus I am, pointed to myself and mouthed "me?" and he grinned and nodded.
So I went to the group, and one of the hotties put his arm around me and we took pictures. Hell, I want a copy! damndamndamnn.

Haha so after that the hottie kissed me on the cheek and they left.

AWWWW, so sadddd. ):
LOL.

Anyway, I stopped work at 12 and was stupendeously early for my Singapore Polytechnic interview, which was at three, so I loitered in various MRT stations, reading The Godfather.
While sitting on a bench at City Hall Interchange, I ran into Gamazzi, who was on the way to meet Hirol.
I asked Gamazzi where he was headed and he replied
"to buy sneakers"
So I asked him what sneakers he wanted.
And fuck, he's gonna get Louis Vuitton sneakers! At $650 a pair.
Damn, Kumkuat is waaay too rich to work as a bellboy. But I guess it's his family's money, so...

At 2:50pm I was sitting in the General Office of the School of Business in SP, waiting for my interview. There were three or four other people there, thankfully I was first in line for the interview so I cut down on waiting time.

I honestly don't know how it went, I guess it went good, but right now I have no idea what my chances are. If I don't get into Singapore Poly's DMC I'd just die.

are you reading this Low Lay Heng!!?!?

guess not.
duh no.

After that, I took the train (gasp, train!) all the way down to Lavender station to meet Dong and Alwyn. Alwyn was getting something done with his passport, and he and Dong were acting like a lovey-dovey couple. Aww, so touching!

Anyway. I have to make a report. Dong Tianzhao skipped on the train fair from Lavender to City Hall station!

come on everyone, say FREELOADERRRR!

Reason being he and Alwyn were fooling around and Dong got pushed through the barrier and didn't get to tap his card. Haha. Awesome, I shall try that next time. Pick some unsuspecting hot guy and stick real real close. heh.

From City Hall the loving couple went off to watch Underworld Evolution and I took the bus back home.



Guess some wounds are healing, but time will tell.

No comments: